Monday, May 9

Hot Chicks Seen At Mall

Two hot chicks patronized the Miller Hill Mall Monday, according to eyewitnesses. Champs Sports employees Zach Anderson and Marcus Mitchell reported seeing the two late Monday evening. "Oh man, those chicks were freakin' hot," stated Anderson. "I would definitely like to get with a girl like that. I think I've seen them in here before."

"Oh, definitely," Mitchell added. "I see those two at the mall all the time."

Reports of the girls' hotness was later confirmed by outside sources. Alan Braf, shopping at Champs at the time, also viewed the two girls. "Yeah, they were really smokin'. These two guys are right, those chicks were indeed hot."

The appearance of the two girls was an unexpected twist in an otherwise monotonous day for Anderson and Mitchell. "I hope those girls come back, I talked to (them) a little, told (them) I'd get them a discount on Rollerblades. Yeah, I think they liked me," said Mitchell. Anderson and Mitchell added that they probably went to high school at Duluth Denfeld or Hermantown, possibly even Duluth East.