Wednesday, January 5

Ninja Quota

I feel as though the Spade may need a special Ninja correspondent, for many reasons. First of all, ninjas are all around us. Just because you don't think there is a ninja hiding behind that desk over there doesn't mean he's not going to jump out and cut your head off whenever he pleases. Secondly, ninjas have appeared to be a pretty regular topic, mostly because we are a group of the select few that are actually aware of ninjas' constant presence in our every day life. Because of this, I think we need to better address the public on the subject of ninjas. I myself am too busy with my gene monosecularization project and this String BS to put in the necessary energy needed to spearhead this project. But I encourage one (or many) of our other writers to pick up the slack. Go get 'em Spaders!